If you are thinking about transferring your certification to MSECB we will guide you every step of the way.
Reasons for transferring
Not all certification bodies are the same – at INTI.Q we believe our clients deserve value for money and a great, personal service. That means certification audits that add value to your organization and help to improve your organization as well as meeting the certification, regulatory and customer requirements.
Benefits of transferring
- Expert assessors – INTI.Q boasts some of the top expert assessors across the globe, vastly knowledgeable in their sectors and industries.
- Great service – you’ll receive a knowledgeable, professional, friendly, and individual approach from your INTI.Q team
- Competitive pricing – INTI.Q continually monitor the industry to make sure our pricing is fair, competitive, and completely transparent
- Opportunities for improvement – a fresh assessment approach can revitalize your audits and identify new opportunities for improvement
- Integrated certification – combining multiple certifications is a more efficient and effective use of budget and resources
- Multi-site certification – bringing separately certified sites under one certification if more manageable and cost effective
What you can expect:
- Practical advice. We help you understand the technical requirements and stages of the certification process in plain English.
- Improvement focus. We not only assess your compliance with your chosen standard, but we also aim to identify opportunities for improvement at every audit
- Comprehensive service. We provide a complete range of certification services with global coverage enabling you to integrate certification for greater efficiency
- Great value. No hidden fees, competitive rates, and access to world-class auditors
At INTI.Q we pride ourselves on being an authorized reseller of MSECB a global certification body. Our goal is to ensure that our customers have a comprehensive and effective certification process. This means we can be responsive to your specific needs and changes within your industry, while ensuring that we retain and grow our expertise by sharing our knowledge across the planet. We are passionate about helping our clients to improve their products, processes, and people so they can deliver excellent customer satisfaction.
By adding a commonsense approach into the mix, we can ensure that we not only deliver the right certification for you, but we can ensure we stay ahead of the game and support you as your business grows.
Steps to transferring
There is a simple 5 step process to transferring your certification to MSECB and it can take as little as 1 week. Follow these steps to ensure a quick and easy transfer to MSECB:
- You can contact us and we will guide you step by step to complete your MSECB application at [email protected] or call us on 305-330-6337.
- INTI.Q will issue you with a quotation for your transfer and ongoing certification.
- Once the quote is accepted a Pre-Transfer Review will take place to transfer your certificate. This will be offsite unless you have outstanding non-conformities which have not been closed by your current certification body.
- MSECB will issue a new certificate which is aligned to your existing certification cycle.
- You will inform your current certification body of your transfer.
* Please note some Certification Bodies may charge a cancellation fee, so please check your terms and conditions carefully prior to making any decision.
What happens next?
INTI.Q will pick up your existing audit program schedule once a suitable auditor has conducted a Pre-Transfer Review. Before this date no audit activities will take place. This is done to enable INTI.Q to ensure the validity of your certificate(s) with your current certification body and to close off any outstanding non conformances. At this point the number of days will be recalculated according to our procedures in place.