This Corporate Social Responsibility company policy has been developed to establish INTI.Q social responsibility program.
Policy brief & purpose
Our Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) company policy refers to our responsibility toward our environment and social impact. Our company’s existence is not lonely. It’s part of a bigger system of people, values, other organizations, and nature. The social responsibility of a business is to give back to the world just as it gives to us.
What is corporate social responsibility? Our Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) company policy outlines our efforts to give back to the world as it gives to us.
Scope This policy applies to our company and its subsidiaries. It may also refer to suppliers and partners.
Policy elements We want to be a responsible business that meets the highest standards of ethics and professionalism. Our company’s social responsibility falls under two categories: compliance and proactiveness. Compliance refers to our company’s commitment to legality and willingness to observe community values. Proactiveness is every initiative to promote human rights, help communities and protect our natural environment.
Legality Our company will:
- Respect the law
- Honor its internal policies
- Ensure that all its business operations are legitimate
- Keep every partnership and collaboration open and transparent
Business ethics INTI.Q will always conduct business with integrity and respect to human rights. We will promote:
- Safety and fair dealing
- Respect toward the consumer
- Anti-bribery and anti-corruption practices.
INTI.Q Corporate Social Responsibility
Protecting the environment Our company recognizes the need to protect the natural environment. Keeping our environment clean and unpolluted is a benefit to all. INTI.Q personnel will always follow best practices when disposing garbage and using chemical substances. Stewardship will also play an important role.
INTI.Q will ensure that we:
- Don’t risk the health and safety of our employees and community.
- Avoid harming the lives of local and indigenous people.
- Support diversity and inclusion.
Our company is dedicated to protecting human rights. We are a committed equal opportunity employer and will abide by all fair labor practices. We’ll ensure that our activities do not directly or indirectly violate human rights in any country (e.g., forced labor).
Donations and aid
Our company may preserve a budget to make monetary donations. These donations will aim to:
- Promote unity, trust, and peace
- Alleviate those in need
- Advance the arts, education, and community events.
INTI.Q will encourage its employees to volunteer. They can volunteer through programs organized internally or externally. Our company may sponsor volunteering events from other organizations.
Preserving the environment
Apart from legal obligations, our company will proactively protect the environment. Examples of relevant activities include:
- Conserving energy
- Organizing reforestation excursions
- Using environmentally friendly technologies
Supporting the community
INTI.Q may initiate and support community investment and educational programs. For example, it may begin partnerships with vendors for constructing public buildings. It can provide support to nonprofit organizations or movements to promote cultural and economic development of global and local communities.
We will actively invest in R&D. We will be open to suggestions and listen carefully to ideas. Our company will try to continuously improve the way it operates.
INTI.Q is committed to the United Nations Global Compact.
- The United Nations Global Compact is a strategic initiative that supports global companies that are committed to responsible business practices in the areas of human rights, labor, the environment, and corruption. This UN-led initiative promotes activities that contribute to sustainable development goals to create a better world.
- Q will readily act to promote our identity as a socially aware and responsible business. Management must communicate this policy on all levels. Managers are also responsible for resolving any CSR issues.
Further reading: https://www.unglobalcompact.org/